Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Pen pals

In our class we have pen pals in amiraca. My pen pal is a girl named robecca. Here is the letter I sent her. Monday 11th November

Dear Robecca
My name is Aria. I am happy to be your penpal!
I am eight years old. How old are you? I am a year three.
I am 1/4 Samoan,1/4 Scottish, and 1/2 kiwi (that's what we call New Zealanders)
I like art best in school but I also like reading. I like purple. What is your favourite color? What is it like In Iowa or America. It is sometimes cloudy or sunny in Palmerston North . There is 82 100 people in Palmerston North. My hobby is dancing I love dancing in every single way. What is your hobby? I live with my mum dad and my little sister Kali. My mum and dad are teachers. I have a grey cat called Mirabelle. She is nine months old. I will look forward to hear from you soon! Ma te wa (that means see you later)
Yours sincerely
Aria

Here is the letter she sent me



No comments:

Post a Comment