Task: Reflect on your efforts at swimming sports day
- Use an image here.
- Answer questions honestly.
- Use correct spelling and punctuation.
- Ask your learning partner to write you some feedback. Remember Austin’s Butterfly.
Yesterday we had Swimming sports.
1. I was proud of me doing the lengths.
2. I challenged myself by doing lengths for the first time for freestyle and backstroke.
3.I showed kotahitanga by cheering for my team mates and shaking peoples hands when I was finished and came 2nd.
4. My next goal is to train hard to make it to first.
I waited for ages for my go in the pool then It was my turn I got all exited until I got to the edge of the diving board the I got butterflies all over. I waited for the BOOM to go then It did " BOOOM" I dived into the pool with a SPLASH. When I got to the end of the pool I hopped out and went to the diving board to do backstroke I waited for Davids whistle then I hopped into the pool I waited for the boom and then it went BOOOM and I started. My heart was beating really fast. When I reached the end I realised only one other people had finished so I had come second. I was so proud of myself.
6. Buddy feedback: I think you did really well for trying something new. You should do breaststroke next year. By Tabitha.