Thursday, 27 February 2014

Swimming sports

WALT: Evaluate our learning honestly
Task: Reflect on your efforts at swimming sports day
Success Criteria:
  • Use an image here.
  • Answer questions honestly.
  • Use correct spelling and punctuation.
  • Ask your learning partner to write you some feedback. Remember Austin’s Butterfly.

 Yesterday we had Swimming sports.
 1. I was proud of me doing the lengths.
 2. I challenged myself by doing lengths for the first time for freestyle and backstroke. 
 3.I showed kotahitanga by cheering for my team mates and shaking peoples hands when I was finished and came 2nd. 
 4.  My next goal is to train hard to make it to first. 
  5. Story 
I waited for ages for my go in the pool then It was my turn I got all exited until I got to the edge of the diving board the I got butterflies all over. I waited for the BOOM to go then It did " BOOOM" I dived into the pool with a SPLASH. When I got to the end of the pool I hopped out and went to the diving board to do backstroke I waited for Davids whistle then I hopped into the pool I waited for the boom and then it went BOOOM and I started. My heart was beating really fast. When I reached the end I realised only one other people had finished so I had come second. I was so proud of myself.

6. Buddy feedback: I think you did really well  for trying  something new. You should do breaststroke next year.  By Tabitha.

7. Photos







2 comments:

  1. Aria I am really proud of your effort in the swimming sports. You challenged yourself and thats an excellent thing to do. What was your new motto? I think you should write it on your blog to remind yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Aria! Well done! Very proud of you! I think your new motto would look great on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete