Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Camp goals

WALT: Set smart goals
Set 2 goals that are sensible, measurable, achievable, relevant and timely goals
Reflect on goals after camp


My goal is to make new friends
I have chosen this goal because I always stick with my friends I need new friends as well
I'll know I have achieved this when I am talking and getting on nicely with someone
I can help myself achived this by talking and saying nice things

My goal is to try new food
I have chosen this goal because I don't try new food I stick to the ones I like
I'll know I have achieved this when I have my meals and try all the food and see how nice it is
I can help myself achieve this by trying the food even if it looks yuck

2 comments:

  1. Good goals to have Aria. I would imagine that your first goal will be easily achieved by you. You're right, you always need new friends! (Or at least it is nice to think that everyone admires you for the type of person you are)
    Goal two is interesting. Even if it is a little bit yucky, I hope you';re brave enough to eat it all! The food for the week sounded pretty good to me. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your first goal Aria! Expanding your friendship group is always a great idea. I can't wait to see how you get on with this!

    ReplyDelete