Thursday, 6 March 2014

Statistics: Stem and Leaf Graph








WALT: gather, display and discuss data

Success Criteria:  
  • Gather relevant information
  • Display data on a stem and leaf graph
  • Make some conclusions about the data

Task:

To present information about reaction times using a ruler.



Data: 30+ 22 18 17 17 19 5 12 1 15 11 22 30+ 23 15 18 
Stem and Leaf Graph 




Sorted Stem and Leaf Graph:








Conclusions:

The lowest number we got was 1 
and the highest number we got was 30+ 
In the range is 29 cm.








Assessment:
Self Assessment:
  • I can gather relevant information 
  • I can display data on a stem and leaf graph
  • I can make some conclusions about the data

Peer Assessment:
  • I can gather relevant information
  • I can display data on a stem and leaf graph
  • I can make some conclusions about the data


-- 




No comments:

Post a Comment