Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Self directed learner

I think that I am a self directed learner because... I am ready with the things I need for learning



Time: I always complete my priorities in the time given
I can fill my timetable in and follow it independently


Choices: I am aware of my blockers and make good choices around these
I know what my goals are
I stay on task independently



To be able to move to being a self agency learner I must... 


Time: I can fill my timetable effectively and follow it independantly
I always complete all of my priorities and specials in the time given



Choices: I am aware of my blockers and drivers and always use these to make positive choices for my learning
I know what my learning goals are and work towards independently






No comments:

Post a Comment