Wednesday, 11 June 2014

intergrity sample

WALT: communicate a message with others.
WALT: show integrity.
How i show intergrity: I show intergrity by respecting the environment of poutama.

DESCRIPTION: We have been learning about integrity.  We want to share our understanding with others. 
Here is the story board we made to remember our purpose.


Here is a video
;

If you cant see this you can use this link.


Evaluation: I think I did well in the video by making sure that everyone got a chance to make up there own line. But I think we could of done better at the sound.
Walt : communicate a me=ssage with others.
Create a story board showing the beginning, middle and end of our message. 
I think that we could have done a better ending.
Use Puppet Pals as a tool to share our message 
I think puppet pals helped us a lot 
Keep our audience engaged.
I think we could do a bit better a keeping the audience engaged     

WALT: show integrity
Everyone in our group has contributed evenly 
yes I think we have done this
Integrity is the main theme of our message.
I dont think we have done this


Feedback/feedfoward :Very good Aria. Next time you could get the real cross country and take a picture of it and use that.
Cheers Tabitha :)  

1 comment:

  1. I noticed in your evaluation you said that you don't think integrity is the main theme of your message...do you think you have a main theme? If you were to do it again, what would you do differently to make sure that integrity comes through in your story?

    ReplyDelete