Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Te reo maori

WALT: communicate a message.

Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts.  We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.
Why? We have noticed that our posters are too cluttered and do not communicate a  message well.

Task: Make a poster about Te Reo Maori.

Criteria:
Message: My message is clear and purposeful.  Everything that is on my poster relates to my message. 

Composition:  My poster is balanced. 

Font:  My font is clear, readable and suits the message.

Colour:  I have used 2-3 colours that are complementary.  My background choice makes the text pop!

Accuracy:  All of the words on my poster are spelt correctly.

Evaluation:
What are you most proud of and why?
I am most proud of the font because I did a cool font I learnt with ebony
What challenged you the most and why?
Trying to spell it correctly because some words weren't around the room
Next time, what is a goal you can work towards 
Make sure people can see what I have written and spell things correct



Feedback/Feedforward: Wow Aria I love your poster. I like how there isn't to meny colours. Next time you could make the title a bit more clear on the first on and make that one a different colour and one the second one make it bigger. - Sophie and Tabitha 


See the photo below so you can see the poster better.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Aria. I really like the colours that you have chosen. Just a thought for next time - it is a good idea to have just one message on your poster - just greetings or labels etc... That way you can make that one message very clear for the audience.

    ReplyDelete