WALT Develop ideas, skills and concepts in drama
- Focus - become the character, placement, patience. Yes
- Accept Ideas and build on them yes
- Levels - make it interesting for the viewer need a little bit of help
- Space - balanced, using a mixture of all the space, don’t bunch up yes
- Finish on time yes
- Be Spontaneous yes
- Centre stage - main idea is always in this position yes
- Contribute and participate yes
1. What are you most proud of? Why?
I am most proud of with how our group really worked together so we could make our act the best it can be.
2. What did you find challenging? Why?
Trying to find actions that would match the story because there wasn't much we could use.
3. My next ‘Get It’ goal is? Why?
To use what we know to help us with our movement because we could just use what we know and do no research.