Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Maths sample

WALT: Exend a repeating picture pattern using number strategies
Here is my prove it


Description: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems. 

Task:  Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.

Criteria:

Show, explain, prove your goal and how you did it
Clear message
Two questions to show your learning
Correct answer


Evaluation:
What are you most proud of and why? 
I am proud of myself for being independent and getting my prove it done.

What challenged you the most and why?
Trying to find a quiet place to record my prove it because everyone else had the quiet spaces.

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
Continue a number pattern and find the rule.

Feedback/Feedforward: I really liked you clear voice and explanation Aria.  Next times you could perhaps do another example maybe using other materials.


1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you too for being independent! Great stuff Aria. Your 'prove it' movie is clear and easy to understand. You sure are ready for the next goal!

    ReplyDelete