Monday, 16 February 2015

Maths knowledge test

Description: 
In class we have been doing number knowledge tests in stage 4,5 and 6. I got though 4 and 5 and staying in level six.  You have to get over 40 right to pass. In Stage 4 I Got 50/50 stage 5 45/50 stage 6 17/50

Here are my tests 


Stage 4 100%


Stage 5 90%


Stage 6 34%

Big Idea: 
is to write the numbers to 10 000 000 including fractions and decimals because that's what I thought was the hardest to do. Pink means I got it wrong and yellow means I got it right in three seconds when a buddy helped me!

2 comments:

  1. What a great start to maths Aria. You are good at managing your learning and I can imagine it will not take you long to move on from that goal! I wonder what part do you find the most tricky with that goal? Fractions, decimals? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete