Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Swimming goals 2015

This term we have started swimming again. We made a video to show our skills in the pool. We looked back at our videos observed what we could get better at.

Before


After


My goal is: to get better at my breath stroke feet when I flex my feet, I need to push myself and concentrate on gliding quite far and to get faster I need to use my arms to glide though the water. I aim To achieve this goal by swimming sports. Every week on Friday I am going to get someone to video me doing breath stroke. So I can see my progress. I will know I have achieved it when I don't get it wrong or I glide quite far. 

Evaluation

I have acheived my goal and I know this because in my video I was doing an extra paddle with my hands. In my video I just took I don't do it

1 comment:

  1. This is a very insightful goal for you Aria. I agree, your feet in brast stroke has been a challenge for you. I have seen already that you are keeping your feet under the water and gliding more. It is a shame that we have been at seed to table every Friday so you have been unable to video your progress. What a great idea to measure your progress though. Good luck at swimming sports!

    ReplyDelete