Sunday, 8 March 2015

Storytelling

Purpose: create a story to share orally
Description: Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in Week 7.






Success Criteria:

  • Between 1 and 2 minutes long

  • Using your voice to make sounds effects

  • Using your whole body to make actions

  • Use your face to tell a story through facial expression

  • Knowing the story, knowing the setting

  • Get the picture into your listener’s head

  • Stay in character - keep your composure.

  • Audience participation

  • Unique and original (Hook your audience)


    Here Is my storytelling video

    http://youtu.be/ycaVTRPDxJI


    I think that I did a good job at actally getting up and doing it. Next I think I should speak Louder so the audience can hear me and also I need to add some crowd paticapation because the croud will get bored. Last of all I need to know my story better. Maybe if I do all of these things I will get more confidence to do infront of a bigger croud.


    Feedback/feedfoward:it's really good but you good speak up I can't really hear you in the video.-Bella M


1 comment:

  1. Well done Aria. I know that this was a huge undertaking for you. Congratulations for facing your fears and presenting to a group. You certainly underestimate your talent as a performer!

    Hopefully with all this practice building your confidence now you might end up on a stage like Dad some day.

    Well done for putting your self in the pit and never giving up!

    ReplyDelete