Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Te Ahu a Turanga Noho Marae

Description:  In week 7, we had an overnight stay at the local Marae in Woodville.  We were immersed in Maori culture and participated in a range of activities.  We set two goals to focus on during our stay.

Image 


Big Idea:  
1.  Did you achieve your goals?  How do you know?
I achieved my goals and I know because I wasn't too tired when we were doing the gorge walk. When we were having dinner I had never tried the beans I tried them and I kind of liked them.
2.  What are you most proud of from the marae stay and why?
That I wasn't the one that kept me and Eva up it was Eva giggling until I blocked my ears with my pillow.
3.  What challenged you the most and why?
Doing the gorge walk because there were so much hills on the way up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment