Sunday, 22 March 2015

Transformation

Description:  

We have been learning about transformation.  We have specifically learnt that...


  • translation is when an object slides in any direction;

  • rotation is when an object is turned around a central point;

  • reflection is when an object is flipped and has a line of symmetry.


Our challenge was to design a car badge that contained at least one of these aspects of transformation.   




Feedback/feedfoward 
I think aria did really well because hers shows reflection, order, translation rotation and it has a line of symmetry but I thing she needs to work on nothing 
By Atlanta 
 

Evaluation
I think I did pretty well at adding transformation into my badge. Next time I think I could make sure they are the same size and are in line with each other. 






1 comment:

  1. Wow Aria! This is an AMAZING car badge! I agree with Atlanta, that it is very difficult to give you feedforward! You sure have worked with excellence on this and it shows transformation in several ways.

    ReplyDelete