Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Science inquiry on Arctic foxes

In inquiry we have been learning about being a scientist. We needed to think like a scientist, predict, talk and present like a scientist. We were thinking about biological and behavioural adaptations. First we had to pick an animal that we had a question about, then we researched that question and made a presentation about the research. At the end we presentated it.
Here is my presentation 


Feedback/feedfoward: I think you did a good job at using different pictures to add detail. Next time you could add more detail to the description. - Zara

Evaluation: I think I did a great job at my presentation because I made it interesting and added a question for next time. I think I need to work on adding detail to make it more exciting. 









No comments:

Post a Comment