Sunday, 30 August 2015

Maths

In strategy maths we have been learning about times tables and division. I am in Elly A which is a stage six group. We have been given a task to work out these production questions. We had a times table question and a division question. We have been learning to use the box method, the box method Is when you draw a box and then if your number is 330 you would put 300 3/4 the way in and 30 on the other side. 6x5 equals 30 so you would put 5 on top of the 30. 6x50 is 300 so you would put 50 on top. You add them together and the answer is 55.
Here are the questions




Here are the answers 



Feedback/feedfoward: that looks like really hard maths well done. The t looks like you really know hat you are doing-Bella m

Evaluation: I think that I am doing well at times tables but I think I could work on my division problems. I don't work out my division problems as fast as my times tables.

2 comments:

  1. I don't work out my division problems as fast as my times tables either! That's ok as this is slow maths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't work out my division problems as fast as my times tables either! That's ok as this is slow maths!

    ReplyDelete