Thursday, 20 August 2015

Production sample

Description: Every Friday we do production. We do are doing wearable arts. Life is our theme, in Maori its called ora. You got to chose what group you wanted to be in. There was Elements, what is Fire water wind and earth. Then theres out of Africa which is doing animals of Africa. The last one is Heroes and villains. I chose Elements, I chose wind because that's my personality. The task is to make a garment ( wearable art costume) that  can go on you. 

My plan



My mood board




4.9.15

My progress

I have made a head peice out of wool and ribbon here's a photo




The next thing I have made is strings of bottle top lids to attach to my dress. 




The next thing I have made is the top part of my dress. I have weaved plastic bags together. I am going to make another one for my back and I am going to attach them together.






Here is my finished garment,







1) The materials that I used to create my garment were: plastic bags, netting , white material, grey table cloth, glitter, milk lids, chopsticks, mask, ribbon and wool. 

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was: trying to weave plastic bags it was difficult because I ran out of plastic bags half way through and had to start again and that really made me frustrated.

3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was: I kept going even through it was getting boring weaving the plastic bags but I knew that if I kept going I would look amazing with a plastic bag top. 

4) Something I am really proud of about production was: I reused everything and I made every thing myself p.

5) Our school vision is to create agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by: trying to think out of the box I did that by not using one plastic bag as a top but I weaved lots of bags together to make a top.



1 comment:

  1. Aria, I was really impressed with the growth mindset you showed during production. You persevered even when you have a tough task ahead of you. I hope you are proud of what you produced. I can't wait to see it on stage and I bet Mum and Dad will be super impressed!

    ReplyDelete