Sunday, 6 September 2015

Pae tamariki

Description: On the 31st of July the schools kapa Haka group went to the regent to do pae tamariki. pae tamariki is a performance that shares passion for Maori culture. Four primary schools participated in it. We got to See what other schools did in there kapa Haka.

Here are videos of us




Big idea: At Pae Tamariki, I felt... A bit nervous even though I had done the songs a million times.

I felt most proud of… making the school proud and doing myself proud.

I found not being in the front challenging because I used to be in the front a lot but this time I wasn't. 

I managed this challenge by smiling my hardest so I wouldn't be known as the grumpy girl in the back.

At Kapa Haka, I next want to... Be able to mange my challenge so I can work on other things 

Feedback/feedfoward 
Aria you did really well even though you were nervous next time you could smile even more through all the songs
- Tabitha


3 comments:

  1. It was such a privilege to come to Pae Tamariki this year. It was my first time! I was SO proud of you all. What a stunning performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aria, I can't imagine you would ever be known as the grumpy girl in the back! Sometimes we need to take turns at being in the spotlight but every person has a very important part in making the Kapa Haka group the success it is so well done and keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much grateful to you for your post. This was truly useful to me. You’re so inspiring, thank you for that! click here

    ReplyDelete