Thursday, 19 November 2015

Self directed learner

In poutama we have a agency wall. It has goals that will drive us towards being a self agentic learner

 I think I am a Self Directed learner because I don't get told what to do because I have been naughty and I can be able to be left alone and the teachers know that I am doing the right thing. But I still have a little way to go until I am self agentic.

The goal that I am currently working on is I can cooperate in groups of different people 

The things I need to do to achieve this goal are cooperate more with my group even if it is people I don't usually go with.



1 comment:

  1. It is looking wonderful.a great deal appreciative to you for your post. This was beyond doubt helpful to me. You’re so inspirational, thank you for that! visit here

    ReplyDelete