Thursday, 18 February 2016

Treaty of Waitangi

Description: In poutama we were given a task to make a presentation of what we have learnt about Waitangi Day. We could make movies, 3D models, posters etc. Sophie and I choose a 3D model, we made a paper model with scenes that matched the facts we found. 



Big idea: we learnt about why the Europeans want New Zealand. We learnt that the United States and France also wanted New Zealand.

Feedback: I like how you put sold signs on New Zealand to show awareness of how much of the land got sold to the Europeans.
Feedfoward: I don't like how Tabitha is pointing at a wall she should be pointing at something.
-Sophie I
Evaluation: I like how our 3D model is unique and different from everyone else. We showed excellence and creativity in our project. I think we could work on making the facts more clear. 


My presentation is multi because it's not relational or Uni 


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aria, I agree that this is a unique way to demonstrate your learning. Well done. I also agree that the facts need to stand out more. Loving your creativity Aria. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I think you are beginning to make connections between your ideas (relational) the 3D model about New Zealand makes people think. This connection between your idea or fact and your creation pushes you into relational.

    ReplyDelete