Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Bookapedia Term 2 researching skills

Title Skimming and scamming 
WALT: create criteria to evaluate sources
We had been given these articles and then asked questions so we had to skim and scam to find the answer I got 5/5

EVIDENCE:  


A good source:

-has a good reputation, be from a trusted expert

-not ask you for private information or have virus warnings

-contain the keywords/information you are looking for


TITLE: Summarising
WALT: Persist to find information to gain a wider perspective
We were given a question then we researched and Summed it up into 10 ideas.
EVIDENCE: 

Skill 3
TITLE: Notetaking
WALT: Organize our notes to make connections and find gaps
EVIDENCE: 

Feedback/Feedforward: I think that you need to add more of a description to the tasks. You did well at evidencing your learning.- Harriet 

Evaluation: I think I agree with Harriet I could have added more description for my tasks. I think I have done well with evidencing my learning and saying what the skill we were learning was.






1 comment:

  1. You have pushed yourself to practice each research skill at a high level, well done. Keep searching out multiple sources - this way you will have a more balanced set of facts.

    ReplyDelete