Monday, 23 May 2016

Maths portfolio sample term 2

This term in maths we have been focusing on fractions, So we were learning about proper fractions, improper fractions, mixed fractions, adding fractions, converting fractions and imagining that the fraction was the other way around to work it out. 
We were given a rich task about Lego mixels...

I knew that in 300 there were 5 sixties so, 1/5 of 300 is 60
I knew that 1/5 is the same as 2/10 so it would be 60 as well.
If 2/10 is 60 so 1/10 is 30.

Evaluation: I think I have been doing well at fractions this term but I think there are a couple things I need to work on like adding fractions, I think I did well in the rich task but I struggled a little bit.

Feedback/feedfoward Good job Aria you did well explaining how you got the answers but next time you could work on adding fraction but over all you did well.
- Sophie



1 comment:

  1. Great job Aria! You have included a very thorough post about our work in fractions. You must have shown persistence and focus during the workshops to solve this task with excellence. Mālō !

    ReplyDelete