Sunday, 29 May 2016

Maths test

Last week we did a maths test and I did a stage six test because at the start of the year I did the stage six test. This time we did a different test from the start of the year, but it was the same stage. At the start of the year I got 58% which was a good score but now that I have been practicing I got 64% on the test I just did. I did all of the questions I knew like the addition, subtraction and multiplication first. I did the harder questions second because I knew that if I focused on the questions I had to work out then I wouldn't get as many right. I have been practising so i am happy that I got more right than last time. I have improved with my maths, and I thought that I would only get one more right but I got 4 more right.


No comments:

Post a Comment