Monday, 22 August 2016

Discovery time sample

Every monday from 9:15 - 1:00 we do discovery time with poutokomanawa. We can do things like finger knitting, sewing, art, stilts, skipping, going on pogo sticks, make a mini golf course, building, tents/huts and much more. Last week I did sewing and I made a pillow which was fun because i had never made a pillow before then i went on the stilts. during discovery time each class will at some point go and do gymnastics. I have so much fun doing discovery time
Here is my Excellence slide



Evaluation: I have done well at doing stuff that i want to do not what my friends want to do. But i could start doing things that i haven't done before.

Feedback/feedfoward: 

1 comment:

  1. You are consistently showing excellence everyday Aria! We appreciate your leadership within our community of learners. You set yourself high goals, and you are always aiming for excellence. Kei reira!

    Nic

    ReplyDelete