Wednesday, 31 August 2016

PVA glue avalanche portfolio sample

Description: this term I have been in Troy's writing this was decided by our next goal in our report. I am working on words. We watched a video about how tennis balls are made. When we watched the video we wrote down words that came to mind while we were watching the video. With the words we picked  5 that we liked the most and used those words to make a story. The story could be nothing about tennis or tennis balls so no one would suspect it was from a video about how tennis balls are made.
Here is the link to the video.

Evaluation: Thanks Charlotte I agree that I needed to add more describing words so I could add some more detail. I really like what I have done other than that.

Feedback/feedfoward
I really like your story maybe next time you could add some describing words.-Charlotte 

1 comment:

  1. Aria, I really enjoyed the start of your story, but I don't feel that it was finished! You used some really cool ideas but next time try to wrap them up at the end, don't leave the reader hanging!

    ReplyDelete